- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Prepare diagnostic or treatment reports for other medical practitioners or therapists.
- Analyze physical findings and medical histories to make diagnoses according to Oriental medicine traditions.
- Dispense herbal formulas and inform patients of dosages and frequencies, treatment duration, possible side effects and drug interactions.