- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Treat patients using tools such as needles, cups, ear balls, seeds, pellets, and nutritional supplements.
- Perform primary care procedures such as suturing, splinting, administering immunizations, taking cultures, and debriding wounds.
- Provide patients or caregivers with assistance in locating health care resources.