- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Interpret clinical or diagnostic test results.
- Perform venipuncture or skin pricking to collect blood samples.
- Read current literature, talk with colleagues, and participate in professional organizations or conferences to keep abreast of developments in nursing.