- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Detect and respond to adverse drug reactions, with special attention to vulnerable populations such as infants, children, pregnant and lactating women, and older adults.
- Diagnose or treat complex, unstable, comorbid, episodic, or emergency conditions in collaboration with other health care providers as necessary.
- Develop or use special test and communication techniques to facilitate diagnosis and treatment of children or disabled patients.