- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Keep abreast of regulatory processes and payer systems such as Medicare, Medicaid, managed care, and private sources.
- Examine patients with problems related to ocular motility, binocular vision, amblyopia, or strabismus.
- Evaluate, diagnose, or treat disorders of the visual system with an emphasis on binocular vision or abnormal eye movements.