- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Confer with other staff members to plan and schedule lessons that promote learning, following approved curricula.
- Observe students to determine qualifications, limitations, abilities, interests, and other individual characteristics.
- Prepare and administer written, oral, and performance tests, and issue grades in accordance with performance.