- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Observe and evaluate the performance of other instructors.
- Provide information, guidance, and preparation for the General Equivalency Diploma (GED) examination.
- Train and assist tutors and community literacy volunteers.