- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Participate in publicity planning, community awareness efforts, and student recruitment.
- Confer with leaders of government and community groups to coordinate student training or to find opportunities for students to fulfill curriculum requirements.
- Attend professional meetings, conferences, and workshops to maintain and improve professional competence.