- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Provide information, guidance, and preparation for the General Equivalency Diploma (GED) examination.
- Train and assist tutors and community literacy volunteers.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs, abilities, and interests.