- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Conduct classes, workshops, and demonstrations to teach principles, techniques, or methods in subjects such as basic English language skills, life skills, and workforce entry skills.
- Register, orient, and assess new students according to standards and procedures.
- Collaborate with other teachers and professionals in the development of instructional programs.