|Profession||Skills Required||Duties Performed|
|Advertising Sales Agent
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Inform customers of available options for advertisement artwork, and provide samples.
- Write sales outlines for use by staff.
- Locate and contact potential clients to offer advertising services.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Direct, motivate, and monitor the mobilization of a campaign team to advance campaign goals.
- Coordinate activities of departments, such as sales, graphic arts, media, finance, and research.
- Confer with clients to provide marketing or technical advice.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
- Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.