|Profession||Skills Required||Duties Performed|
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Assist with annual budget development.
- Gather and organize information to plan advertising campaigns.
- Provide presentation and product demonstration support during the introduction of new products and services to field staff and customers.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Advise business and other groups on local, national, and international factors affecting the buying and selling of products and services.
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings.
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
|Advertising Sales Agent
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Write copy as part of layout.
- Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, media kits, and sales contracts, using computer.
- Deliver advertising or illustration proofs to customers for approval.