|Profession||Skills Required||Duties Performed|
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Plan and execute advertising policies and strategies for organizations.
- Coordinate with the media to disseminate advertising.
- Train and direct workers engaged in developing and producing advertisements.
|Advertising Sales Agent
- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Attend sales meetings, industry trade shows, and training seminars to gather information, promote products, expand network of contacts, and increase knowledge.
- Inform customers of available options for advertisement artwork, and provide samples.
- Gather all relevant material for bid processes, and coordinate bidding and contract approval.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies.