- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Evaluate and approve selection of vendors by study of past performance and new advertisements.
- Direct and coordinate activities of engineering or technical personnel designing, fabricating, modifying, or testing of aircraft or aerospace products.
- Formulate mathematical models or other methods of computer analysis to develop, evaluate, or modify design according to customer engineering requirements.