- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Plan and conduct experimental, environmental, operational and stress tests on models and prototypes of aircraft and aerospace systems and equipment.
- Formulate conceptual design of aeronautical or aerospace products or systems to meet customer requirements.
- Maintain records of performance reports for future reference.