- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Evaluate and approve selection of vendors by study of past performance and new advertisements.
- Develop design criteria for aeronautical or aerospace products or systems, including testing methods, production costs, quality standards, and completion dates.
- Formulate conceptual design of aeronautical or aerospace products or systems to meet customer requirements.