- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Direct research and development programs.
- Formulate conceptual design of aeronautical or aerospace products or systems to meet customer requirements.
- Analyze project requests and proposals and engineering data to determine feasibility, productibility, cost, and production time of aerospace or aeronautical product.