- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Plan and coordinate activities concerned with investigating and resolving customers' reports of technical problems with aircraft or aerospace vehicles.
- Review performance reports and documentation from customers and field engineers, and inspect malfunctioning or damaged products to determine problem.
- Formulate conceptual design of aeronautical or aerospace products or systems to meet customer requirements.