Allied Health Schools in Long Beach, California
Long Beach has a population of 461,522 and is located in Los Angeles county.
The average in-state tuition for full time undergraduate students in allied health schools in Long Beach during the 2009 - 2010 school year was $364.00. The average tuition was $8,604.00 for non-residents studying in California.
Books and supplies for allied health schools in Long Beach cost an average of $1,638.00. Students who live on campus while attending a allied health school in Long Beach, can expect to pay an average of $10,832.00 for room and board. Students who live at home can expect average costs to be $3,779.00. There are two allied health colleges in Long Beach for students to choose from. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 206 students completed allied health programs in Long Beach.
Allied Health Schools in Long Beach
1250 Bellflower Blvd
Long Beach, CA, 90840
- Bachelors in Health Services / Allied Health / Health Sciences
- Tuition (in-state): $0.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $11,160.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $10,832.00
- Room & Board (off campus): $10,872.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 2,428
- Average aid received per student: $6,654.00
2161 Technology Place
Long Beach, CA, 90810
- Certification in Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 1,548
- Average aid received per student: $2,578.00