Allied Health Schools in Greeley, Colorado
Greeley is located in Weld county and has a population of 76,930.
The average in-state tuition for full time undergraduate students in allied health schools in Greeley during the 2009 - 2010 school year was $2,868.00. The average tuition was $11,304.00 for non-residents studying in Colorado.
The cost, on average, for books and supplies needed for allied health schools in Greeley is $1,387.00. Students living on campus at allied health schools in Greeley paid an average of $8,370.00 for room and board during the 2009 - 2010 school year. Students living at home incurred costs of $3,954.00. There are two allied health colleges in Greeley for students to choose from. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 40 students completed allied health programs in Greeley.
Allied Health Schools in Greeley
5401 W. 20th St.
Greeley, CO, 80632
- Certification in Allied Health Diagnostic / Intervention / Treatment Professions Oth
- Tuition (in-state): $1,440.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $9,264.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $8,478.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 239
- Average aid received per student: $2,967.00
Carter Hall - Rm 4000
Greeley, CO, 80639
- Bachelors in Health Services / Allied Health / Health Sciences
- Tuition (in-state): $4,296.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $13,344.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $8,370.00
- Room & Board (off campus): $8,370.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 1,714
- Average aid received per student: $2,121.00