- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Apply story development, directing, cinematography, and editing to animation to create storyboards that show the flow of the animation and map out key scenes and characters.
- Assemble, typeset, scan and produce digital camera-ready art or film negatives and printer's proofs.
- Use models to simulate the behavior of animated objects in the finished sequence.