- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Assemble, typeset, scan and produce digital camera-ready art or film negatives and printer's proofs.
- Create basic designs, drawings, and illustrations for product labels, cartons, direct mail, or television.
- Apply story development, directing, cinematography, and editing to animation to create storyboards that show the flow of the animation and map out key scenes and characters.