- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Develop briefings, brochures, multimedia presentations, web pages, promotional products, technical illustrations, and computer artwork for use in products, technical manuals, literature, newsletters and slide shows.
- Use models to simulate the behavior of animated objects in the finished sequence.
- Design complex graphics and animation, using independent judgment, creativity, and computer equipment.