|Appliance Repair Professional
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Maintain stocks of parts used in on-site installation, maintenance, and repair of appliances.
- Trace electrical circuits, following diagrams, and conduct tests with circuit testers and other equipment to locate shorts and grounds.
- Provide repair cost estimates, and recommend whether appliance repair or replacement is a better choice.
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Fabricate and assemble structural and functional components of refrigeration system, using hand tools, power tools, and welding equipment.
- Wrap pipes in insulation, securing it in place with cement or wire bands.
- Install auxiliary components to heating-cooling equipment, such as expansion and discharge valves, air ducts, pipes, blowers, dampers, flues and stokers, following blueprints.