- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Insulate shells and cabinets of systems.
- Install auxiliary components to heating-cooling equipment, such as expansion and discharge valves, air ducts, pipes, blowers, dampers, flues and stokers, following blueprints.
- Perform mechanical overhauls and refrigerant reclaiming.
|Appliance Repair Professional
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Set appliance thermostats, and check to ensure that they are functioning properly.
- Clean and reinstall parts.
- Install gas pipes and water lines to connect appliances to existing gas lines or plumbing.