|Appliance Repair Professional
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Clean and reinstall parts.
- Test and examine gas pipelines and equipment to locate leaks and faulty connections, and to determine the pressure and flow of gas.
- Clean, lubricate, and touch up minor defects on newly installed or repaired appliances.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Inspect and test system to verify system compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.
- Fabricate, assemble and install duct work and chassis parts, using portable metal-working tools and welding equipment.
- Install wiring to connect components to an electric power source.