- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Estimate, order, pick up, deliver, and install materials and supplies needed to maintain equipment in good working condition.
- Inspect and test system to verify system compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats and timers, using hand tools.
|Appliance Repair Professional
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Trace electrical circuits, following diagrams, and conduct tests with circuit testers and other equipment to locate shorts and grounds.
- Observe and examine appliances during operation to detect specific malfunctions such as loose parts or leaking fluid.
- Install appliances such as refrigerators, washing machines, and stoves.