|Appliance Repair Professional
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Provide repair cost estimates, and recommend whether appliance repair or replacement is a better choice.
- Replace worn and defective parts such as switches, bearings, transmissions, belts, gears, circuit boards, or defective wiring.
- Disassemble appliances so that problems can be diagnosed and repairs can be made.