|Appliance Repair Professional
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Observe and test operation of appliances following installation, and make any initial installation adjustments that are necessary.
- Assemble new or reconditioned appliances.
- Set appliance thermostats, and check to ensure that they are functioning properly.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Fabricate, assemble and install duct work and chassis parts, using portable metal-working tools and welding equipment.
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using electrical test equipment.
- Install expansion and control valves, using acetylene torches and wrenches.