- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Supervise and instruct assistants.
- Recommend, develop, and perform preventive and general maintenance procedures such as cleaning, power-washing and vacuuming equipment, oiling parts, and changing filters.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
|Appliance Repair Professional
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Talk to customers or refer to work orders in order to establish the nature of appliance malfunctions.
- Observe and test operation of appliances following installation, and make any initial installation adjustments that are necessary.
- Level refrigerators, adjust doors, and connect water lines to water pipes for ice makers and water dispensers, using hand tools.