- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Prepare operating and maintenance manuals, studies, and reports.
- Administer construction contracts.
- Prepare contract documents for building contractors.
|Architectural Engineering Drafter
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Prepare cost estimates, contracts, bidding documents and technical reports for specific projects under an architect's supervision.
- Supervise, coordinate, and inspect the work of draftspersons, technicians, and technologists on construction projects.
- Coordinate structural, electrical and mechanical designs and determine a method of presentation to graphically represent building plans.