|Architectural Engineering Drafter
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Calculate heat loss and gain of buildings and structures to determine required equipment specifications, following standard procedures.
- Create freehand drawings and lettering to accompany drawings.
- Review rough sketches, drawings, specifications, and other engineering data received from civil engineers to ensure that they conform to design concepts.
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Conduct periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans.
- Represent client in obtaining bids and awarding construction contracts.
- Consult with client to determine functional and spatial requirements of structure.