Architecture Schools in Pullman, Washington state
Pullman has a population of 24,675 and is located in Whitman county.
Architecture schools in Pullman charged students an average tuition of $7,088.00 if they were Washington state residents, and $18,164.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
Books and supplies for architecture schools in Pullman cost an average of $936.00. There is one architecture college in Pullman. Architecture programs in Pullman reportedly graduated 79 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Architecture Schools in Pullman
French Administration Building
Pullman, WA, 99164
- Bachelors in Architecture (BArch BA / BS MArch MA / MS PhD)
- Masters in Architecture (BArch BA / BS MArch MA / MS PhD)
- Bachelors in Landscape Architecture (BS BSLA BLA MSLA MLA PhD)
- Masters in Landscape Architecture (BS BSLA BLA MSLA MLA PhD)
- Tuition (in-state): $7,088.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $18,164.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $9,330.00
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 2,792
- Average aid received per student: $5,105.00