- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Confer with coaches to select protective equipment.
- Conduct an initial assessment of an athlete's injury or illness to provide emergency or continued care, and to determine whether they should be referred to physicians for definitive diagnosis and treatment.
- Lead stretching exercises for team members prior to games and practices.