- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Assess and report the progress of recovering athletes to coaches and physicians.
- Teach sports medicine courses to athletic training students.
- Lead stretching exercises for team members prior to games and practices.