- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Care for athletic injuries using physical therapy equipment, techniques, and medication.
- Accompany injured athletes to hospitals.
- Perform team-support duties such as running errands, maintaining equipment, and stocking supplies.