- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Synchronize and equalize prerecorded dialogue, music, and sound effects with visual action of motion pictures or television productions, using control consoles.
- Convert video and audio recordings into digital formats for editing or archiving.
- Report equipment problems and ensure that required repairs are made.