- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Record speech, music, and other sounds on recording media, using recording equipment.
- Tear down equipment after event completion.
- Synchronize and equalize prerecorded dialogue, music, and sound effects with visual action of motion pictures or television productions, using control consoles.