- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Separate instruments, vocals, and other sounds, and combine sounds later during the mixing or postproduction stage.
- Tear down equipment after event completion.
- Regulate volume level and sound quality during recording sessions, using control consoles.