- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Report equipment problems and ensure that required repairs are made.
- Convert video and audio recordings into digital formats for editing or archiving.
- Set up, test, and adjust recording equipment for recording sessions and live performances.