- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Operate radio equipment in order to communicate with ships, aircraft, mining crews, offshore oil rigs, logging camps and other remote operations.
- Communicate with receiving operators in order to exchange transmission instructions.
- Review applicable regulations regarding radio communications, and report violations.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Record and edit audio material such as movie soundtracks, using audio recording and editing equipment.
- Maintain inventories of audio and video tapes and related supplies.
- Switch sources of video input from one camera or studio to another, from film to live programming, or from network to local programming.