|Profession||Skills Required||Duties Performed|
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Operate radio equipment in order to communicate with ships, aircraft, mining crews, offshore oil rigs, logging camps and other remote operations.
- Monitor emergency frequencies in order to detect distress calls and respond by dispatching emergency equipment.
- Communicate with receiving operators in order to exchange transmission instructions.
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Reproduce and duplicate sound recordings from original recording media, using sound editing and duplication equipment.
- Convert video and audio recordings into digital formats for editing or archiving.
- Keep logs of recordings.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Mix and regulate sound inputs and feeds, or coordinate audio feeds with television pictures.
- Edit videotapes by erasing and removing portions of programs and adding video or sound as required.
- Perform narration of productions, or present announcements.