- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Regulate volume level and sound quality during recording sessions, using control consoles.
- Create musical instrument digital interface programs for music projects, commercials, or film postproduction.
- Confer with producers, performers, and others to determine and achieve the desired sound for a production, such as a musical recording or a film.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Direct and coordinate activities of assistants and other personnel during production.
- Plan and develop pre-production ideas into outlines, scripts, story boards, and graphics, using own ideas or specifications of assignments.
- Edit videotapes by erasing and removing portions of programs and adding video or sound as required.