Automotive Schools in Norwalk, California
Norwalk has a population of 103,298 and is located in Los Angeles county.
The average in-state tuition for full time undergraduate students in automotive schools in Norwalk during the 2009 - 2010 school year was $728.00. The average tuition was $5,320.00 for non-residents studying in California.
Books and supplies for automotive schools in Norwalk cost an average of $1,638.00. There is one automotive college in Norwalk. Automotive programs in Norwalk reportedly graduated 100 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Automotive Schools in Norwalk
11110 Alondra Blvd
Norwalk, CA, 90650
- Certification in Autobody / Collision and Repair Technology / Technician
- Associates in Autobody / Collision and Repair Technology / Technician
- Certification in Automobile / Automotive Mechanics Technology / Technician
- Associates in Automobile / Automotive Mechanics Technology / Technician
- Tuition (in-state): $728.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $5,320.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $11,160.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 929
- Average aid received per student: $3,023.00