- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Check the quality of raw materials to ensure that standards and specifications are met.
- Order and receive supplies and equipment.
- Develop new recipes for baked goods.