- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Check the quality of raw materials to ensure that standards and specifications are met.
- Set time and speed controls for mixing machines, blending machines, or steam kettles so that ingredients will be mixed or cooked according to instructions.
- Prepare and maintain inventory and production records.