- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Set time and speed controls for mixing machines, blending machines, or steam kettles so that ingredients will be mixed or cooked according to instructions.
- Order and receive supplies and equipment.
- Combine measured ingredients in bowls of mixing, blending, or cooking machinery.