- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Observe color of products being baked, and adjust oven temperatures, humidity, and conveyor speeds accordingly.
- Develop new recipes for baked goods.
- Measure and weigh flour and other ingredients to prepare batters, doughs, fillings, and icings, using scales and graduated containers.