Baking Schools in Monroe, Michigan
Monroe has 22,076 residents. It is located in Monroe county.
For Michigan residents, the average tuition for all Monroe baking schools for the 2009 - 2010 school year was $2,190.00. For non-residents, the average tuition for Monroe baking schools was $4,020.00.
The cost, on average, for books and supplies needed for baking schools in Monroe is $1,000.00. There is one baking college in Monroe. Baking programs in Monroe reportedly graduated 13 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Baking Schools in Monroe
1555 South Raisinville Road
Monroe, MI, 48161
- Certification in Food Preparation / Professional Cooking / Kitchen Assistant
- Associates in Food Preparation / Professional Cooking / Kitchen Assistant
- Tuition (in-state): $2,190.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $4,020.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $6,000.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 256
- Average aid received per student: $2,585.00