- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Combine measured ingredients in bowls of mixing, blending, or cooking machinery.
- Measure and weigh flour and other ingredients to prepare batters, doughs, fillings, and icings, using scales and graduated containers.
- Set time and speed controls for mixing machines, blending machines, or steam kettles so that ingredients will be mixed or cooked according to instructions.